aMaze is a parenting support program delivered to the communities of Bunbury and Collie and within Great Bunbury Region.
It is aimed at improving children’s development and wellbeing and supporting the capacity of those in a parenting role.
A holistic parent support service.
The program model based on evidenced-based practice and programs, to support all domains of family life including:
- Physical Health
- Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
- Material Wellbeing
- Learning and Development
A three-session program for parents and carers to help manage difficult behaviour in children 2-12 years old is being held by Bunbury Counselling. This program covers:
- Child development
- Identifying and recognising behaviour – how to sort stop and start behaviour
- The two biggest mistakes that parents make: too much talk and too much emotion
- How to identify patterns in the relationship between children and parents
- How to change these patterns and what to expect
- Implementing the 1-2-3 Magic program
- How to listen empathically to children and encourage resilience in children
- Emotion coaching for children
- Start behaviour